Maintenance Method Engineer
Deepblue Energy Services Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria 61 Days Ago
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Gender: Does Not Matter
Age: 25 Years - 25 Years
Minimum Education: University
Degree Title: B.Eng Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5 Year
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Status: Sourcing
No of Jobs: 0
Start Publishing: 18-01-2019
Stop Publishing: 17-07-2019
Agreement Qualifications Prefered Skills
- Contribute to building of Methods and Support activities within the Maintenance entity.
Contribute to development of the terms of reference for the Maintenance entity, including policy reviews, budget planning and controls, maintenance management procedures and plans as per guidelines provided by Management in accordance with Company DGEP rules.
- Develop methods performance to improve Maintenance and/or Inspection activities performed on the two FPSO’s Monitor maintenance entity activities, evaluate performances, and propose improvements and optimization.
- Contribute to Maintenance works follow-up, equipment condition analysis, etc. in view to maintaining and optimizing the operations and performance of equipment.
- Challenge and review the existing maintenance plans in terms of operations, periodicity, estimated hours (workload balancing), procedures and spare parts requirement, make recommendations for optimization and improve the database as necessary.
- Carry out re-engineering and assist all re-engineering special teams as required: Implement data change in CMIMS (Criticality Studies, class updates, Area Studies, Strategy reviews and updates, functional location, BOM, spare parts and MPLAN’s) by filling and transmitting the required templates to the UNISUP Lead User or Company HQ UNISUP team.
- Perform a variety of data and document analysis/management activities to support re-engineering activities taking place in the entity.
- Monitor the use of CMIMS by all entities and perform/advise regular system housekeeping actions in order to maintain it updated.
- Regularly review activity backlogs and contribute actively to eliminate it by assisting to identify Work Orders to be closed and/or Services to be performed or re-scheduled.
- Be in full charge to report all Maintenance entity activities including issuance of dashboards and all maintenance reports (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Partner Reports, NAPIMS Reports, Company HQ reports, etc.
- Carry out required database extractions and analysis in order to present quality reports. Periodically review those reports and suggest ways of improvement in content, presentation, etc....
- Liaise with all entities (Company HQ, Production, Inspection, ECP, C&P, Offshore Sites, etc...) in order to respond to issues/requests/reports/analysis bothering on Maintenance Support activities/subjects.
- Assist the Methods Coordinator to Coordinate the Activity Planning developed by Maintenance entity.
- Collate all work plans originating in the team and liaise with IOP department to ensure that Maintenance entity Plans are efficient and properly followed in view of budget control, production optimization, and HSE best practice.
- Assist with the preparation of Maintenance Entity Short to Long term Plans (5WLA, 4MLA, 2YLA Plans)
- Follow equipment failures/breakdowns, and ensure that losses of performance are promptly and efficiently monitored using the KPI’s.
- Contribute to initiation, control, and validation of studies aimed at equipment optimization and Maintenance efficiency.
- Provide support and assistance of whatever nature to Maintenance department, as much as required and feasible, to follow-up maintenance activities.
- Participate with Maintenance entity, Contractors and other operations Staff to the preparation of the maintenance and inspection activities to be carried-out at the time of major planned shutdowns.
- Contribute to cost control of operations under Maintenance entity. Assist to prepare/review budgets, initiate/follow-up 3S Roadmap Initiatives aimed at cost cutting in order to reduce Company general Operational Expenditures (OPEX).
- Perform other functions that may be delegated to him from time to time by his hierarchy
Act as Head Of CMIMS and Reporting from time to time during holder’s absence
- Assist the MTMC Campaign teams in his capacity as Company Representative whenever required.