Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead
identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various
departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting,
etc) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per
Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and
accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and
projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their
Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance
criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities,
enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with
timely & professional visit reports.
Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions
in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
10. Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain
customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
11. Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage
over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
12. Map our product population in each of the customers’ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer
warehouses and facilities.
13. Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in
the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive
14. Ensure agencies are well protected and not leaked and that price agreements are established/renewed
to minimize the possibility of leakages.
15. Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direcManager.
16. Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services anprocurement, etc) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
• Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
• 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related f• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
• Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is
1. Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, G2. Pipes & Fittings
3. Valves & actuators
4. Gas Detectors
5. Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
• Very good command of English (spoken and written)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
• Job requires frequent traveling within the country
• Customer service skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Report writing skills
• Presentation Skills
• Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
• Positive and winning attitude
• Team player and good work ethics