Safety Operations Officer
Deepblue Energy Services Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria 61 Days Ago
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Sub Category: HSE
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Gender: Does Not Matter
Age: 25 Years - 25 Years
Minimum Education: University
Degree Title: B.Eng/HND/Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5 Year (5 years should be in operations (Production, Drilling, Techlog, Field HSE or Projects). )
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Status: Sourcing
No of Jobs: 0
Start Publishing: 18-01-2019
Stop Publishing: 17-07-2019
Agreement Qualifications Prefered Skills
- Provide supports to field HSE team or any other entity during critical activities such as Full Field Shutdown, SIMOPS, drilling, etc.
- Ensure that incidents/accidents are properly analysed, root causes properly identified and recommendations properly defined
- Assist in follow up and/or tracking of incidents recommendations/actions in Synergi
- Follow up with Sites and Entities on the implementation of procedures, Rex, SFN and Alerts recommendations
- Conduct, Lead or participate in Safety Operations’ and Contractors’ HSE MS audits.
- Ensure that the results of the audits are clearly documented and audits recommendations are follow up to closure
- Participate in high level Service Risk Assessments and follow up/audit the implementation of mitigated measures specified.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of Safety Operations’ training and awareness materials across the district.
- Contribute to the preparation of Safety Operations Annual Budget.
- Ensure proper reporting of Safety Operations activities as specified by the management.
- Participation in the CFT HSE evaluation of DWD Contracts
- Liaise with HSE Reporting engineers and team member to share relevant information on reporting
- Focal point for DWD HSE Planning and updating of primavera as part of integrated DWD planning.
- Identify procedural gaps to develop and improve procedural controls
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him by the Hierarchy.