Contribute within the Onshore Inspection Team to the performance of the Operational Inspection activities performed Offshore, by assisting in: Campaign Preparation; mobilisations, supervision of work, works follow-up, reporting, documentation filing and reports / data recording. -
- Assist the DW Topside Inspection Head in defining Scope Of work related to yearly inspection of pressure vessels and piping Ensure coordination with support entities for campaign preparation
- Follow-up the Inspection Works performed by Inspection Contractors.
- Perform Inspection Works himself / herself, as required. in accordance with own level of Certification,
- Maintain Databases as-required
- Review reports and ensure Notifications related to integrity are raised and closed in a timely manner
- Provide Technical Assistance and Support to the Offshore Staff
- Ensures coordination with Logistic and materials staff about material procurement, transportation to/from site, material issues from stock, etc.